Update 2020: Anticovidian v.2 COVID-19: Hypothesis of the Lab Origin Versus a Zoonotic Event which can also be of a Lab Origin: https://zenodo.org/record/3988139
The ancient documents that compose the Bible clearly indicate that there were non-human organisms living side-by-side with humans that looked (almost) like humans, called the Rephaim = Nephilim = Anakim = Emim = Horim = Zamzummim = Zuzim = Avim, etc. (i.e., Neanderthals, H. Erectus and related beings), whose names end in , while the humans described as dwelling alongside them (i.e., in Gen.15:18-21, below), are generally described as ending with .
Some of the most intriguing Scriptures related to these organisms (but not all of them) are [my observations in brackets]:
- “Dead, they shall not live; Rephaim, they shall not rise: therefore hast Thou [God] visited and destroyed them, and made all their [own] memory to perish… the earth shall cast out [throw away] the Rephaim…” (Isaiah 26:14, 19);
- “Where stay [tremble, twist, whirl] the Rephaim? Beneath the waters [because of the flood]…” (Job 26:5);
- “The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; which also were accounted Rephaim… The Horims… Zamzummims… Avims…” (Deut. 2:10-12, 20-21, 23);
- “…the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, unto thy seed have I given this land… 6) the Rephaims, and 7) the Amorites, and 8) the Canaanites…” (Gen. 15:18-21);
- “…Chedorlaomer… smote the Rephaims…, and the Zuzims…, and the Emims…, And the Horites… and …all the country of the Amalekites, and …the Amorites… And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah…” (Gen. 14:5-8);
- “…only [even] Og king of Bashan [Og was ruling over the Amorites, Josh. 2:10] remained of the remnant of Rephaim…” (Deut. 3:11);
- “Wilt thou [God] shew wonders to the dead? Shall the Rephaim arise and praise thee? Selah.” (Ps. 88:10);
- “…the strange woman … her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the Rephaim…” (Prov. 2:16-18);
- “The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the Rephaim [because he will experience the second death, joining the ones that are death forever, with no resurrection]” (Prov. 21:16);
- “…the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the Rephaim northward” (Josh. 15:8);
- “Sippai, of the children of Rephaim” (1 Chr. 20:4);
- “There were giants [Nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown” (Gen. 6:4).
- “…all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants [Nephilim], the sons of Anak, which come of the giants [Nephilim]... And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night” (Num. 13:32-14:1).
- “…moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there…” (Deut. 1:28)
- “And unto Caleb… he gave… according to the commandment of the LORD… the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron. And Caleb drove thence the three sons of Anak, Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai, the children of Anak” (Josh. 15:13-14).
- “And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities. There was none of the Anakims left in the land of the children of Israel: only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod, there remained” (Josh 11:21-22).
- “…turned to flight the armies of the aliens [Greek ‘allotrion’]…” (Heb. 11:34);
- “…Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span (> 9 ft, 3 mt). And he had… 6) and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels (15 Lb, 7 Kg) of iron...” (1 Sam. 17:4-7);
- “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six” (Rev. 13:18);
- “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit [Abussou], and go into perdition [the “son of perdition” of 2 Thess. 2:3]… the beast that was, and is not, and yet is… And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition…” (Rev. 17:8, 11), etc.
For historical purposes, I’ll add a link to one of the apparently late Neanderthal hybrids in chain-armor found by Kazimierz Stolyhwo in Nowosiolka, Poland, and its 1908 report in Globus, Nature, etc.: http://fdocc.ucoz.com/2/stolyhwo_chain-armor_hybrid_neanderthal.pdf Saved at: http://liveweb.archive.org/web/20140510042646/http://fdocc.ucoz.com/2/stolyhwo_chain-armor_hybrid_neanderthal.pdf
To see the previous appendixes: http://fdocc.ucoz.com/index/0-122